[osis-users] Question about Commentary Osis

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 06:01:12 MST 2013

Any References / Articles / Tutorials are very welcome :)

Pola

From: refdoc at gmx.net
To: osis-users at crosswire.org
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 10:31:19 +0000
CC: gnomesword-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [osis-users] Question about Commentary Osis

ThML is better supported than OSIS for commentaries right now.

I encountered the same problem a while ago, but forgot to follow it
through as the publisher withdrew their permission to publish anyway.

You can either produce ThML instead of OSIS or alternatively produce an
OSIS commentary and file a bug against Xiphos. Xiphos is usually fast to
fix things.

Peter