[osis-users] Question about Commentary Osis

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 02:29:32 MST 2013

Just to follow up ,
The tags i mentioned worked on And Bible but when i tested them on Xiphos on windows they didn't work
Head, font, HR, and BR
Any Advice for alternative tags ?

Pola

From: 5001 at hotmail.com
To: osis-users at crosswire.org
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 20:32:41 +0200
Subject: Re: [osis-users] Question about Commentary Osis

Thanks again Chris for your help .
Today I spent my day trying different tags in OSIS ,

I'll use Head for titles since Title doesn't display anything, I write it in <div annotateRef="Matt.1.1" annotateType="commentary" type="section">

Also I'll use <hr /> After Titles to make the output more readable

and will separate Paragraphs with Double <br />

I couldn't get the references to work by anyway, and tried it in different forms .

I'll Modify the program to render this extra output, Please reply me with your opinions