[osis-users] Gen Books

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:08:03 MST 2013

Hi Pola,

Fundamentally, it's no different.  Simply use the name of the same
module for "ModuleName".

So if the module "EarlyFathers" were OSIS, the title page may look like:

<title>The Early Church Fathers Series</title>
This module is a massive 37-volume compendium of writings of the early
church
fathers including <reference
osisRef="EarlyFathers:ANF01.Ignatius">Ignatius</reference>, <reference
osisRef="EarlyFathers:ANF01.Justin_Martyr">Justin Martyr</reference>,
<reference osisRef="EarlyFathers:ANF01.Irenæus">Irenaeus</reference>,
and <reference osisRef="EarlyFathers:TOC">many others</reference>.

I've added that section to the wiki.

Brian