[osis-users] Gen Books

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:30:42 MST 2013

 From OSIS to OSIS links look like:
<reference osisRef="ModuleName:DIV_TITLE.NEXT_DIV_TITLE.NEXT_DIV_TITLE">

You cannot reference things more precisely than the top of a displayable
unit in OSIS (so for instance, you can't link to print-edition page
breaks).  Only ThML does that, but the Crosswire repo has taken a hard
line against accepting ThML books.  (there's always the xiphos repo,
however)

Look at the module McLaughlinWeAllBelieve (found in the Xiphos repo) for
the ways you can use intrabook and interbook linking in ThML.

Blessings,
Brian

On 02/24/2013 03:46 AM, Pola Edward wrote:
> How to make internal links in a gen book ?
> I just want to make an index page with links to all chapters of the book

"I've left behind all my mistakes ... Drawn like a map to find me"
    - Ray Weston, _Entry 11.19.03_