[osis-users] osisID vs. language

Markku Pihlaja markku.pihlaja at sempre.fi
Wed Jan 11 04:21:05 MST 2012

Ok, thanks for the info. So I'll be using the standard (English-looking)
id's for osisID. But I guess I'll sacrifice sID (and eID) to provide the
extra information about Finnish abbreviations, with the cost of some
consistency.

Btw, are there any other OSIS references than the User Manual by Patrick
Durusau (found at http://www.bibletechnologies.net/) and the wiki (which I
never can find, should bookmark it...)?

Markku