[osis-users] OSIS cross-reference questions

Markku Pihlaja markku.pihlaja at sempre.fi
Thu Apr 26 04:45:33 MST 2012

It's been a while since my last message - our project (the Finnish OSIS
Bible) has been on hold for a while for various reasons - but now I'm
finally back on the job.

I sent these three questions to the list a few months ago but never got any
answer - possibly because my list membership hadn't been confirmed yet. I'd
guess someone has some answers to these, so I'll resend them here.

Here are three cross-reference related questions.