[osis-users] Possible mistakes in OSIS 2.1.1 user's manual

Mattias Põldaru mahfiaz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 10:10:00 MST 2011

David Troidl sent me from openscriptures list to here, unfortunately I am
not able to change http://crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_211_CR myself.

On page 37, second paragraph, line 3 and 4 examples contain types
"majorSections", "sections" and "subSections", all these ought to be in
singular instead according to xsd schema.

On page 45 line 8 of example reads type="alternate", but should be
type="alternative" instead.

The difference between <head> and <title> tags is unclear.

Thanks to anyone who has done hard work on OSIS making it into the best
Bible structuring format.

Be blessed
Mattias