[osis-users] subType="x-??" type="x-split" in crosswire.org KJV module

Kamal Abou Mikhael kamal.abm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:06:44 MST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I downloaded ModEdit, but when I ran make, I got the following output.

kamal at kamal-netbook:~/ModEdit$ make
g++ -g -I/usr/include/sword modedit.cpp -o modedit -lsword -licui18n -licuuc
-lustdio -lz
modedit.cpp: In function ‘void writeModEntryFromFile(const char*, const
char*, const char*)’:
modedit.cpp:70: error: ‘O_RDONLY’ was not declared in this scope
modedit.cpp:70: error: ‘open’ was not declared in this scope
modedit.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
modedit.cpp:130: error: ‘stderr’ was not declared in this scope
modedit.cpp:130: error: ‘fprintf’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [modedit] Error 1

Any help would be highly appreciated.