[osis-core] http://www.bibletechnologies.net/ down

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 7 17:01:13 MST 2014

Does anyone have any info on bibletechnologies.net being disabled?

It looks like ABS pulled the ForMinistry site down, taking
bibletechnologies.net with it, along with the stable locations of the
OSIS schema and manual.

Does anyone still have a contact within ABS who might be able to turn
the site back on? Alternately, I suspected we could host the site on
CrossWire's server, given its minimal needs, provided ABS could be
convinced to give up the domain to a more reliable host.

--Chris