[osis-core] test message

Steven DeRose sderose at speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 3 18:17:21 MST 2010

Reply-to looks fine; let's see if this works....

whois entry for bibletechnologieswg.net still points to abs.

I'd definitely like to see an update to the spec and the doc; only snag is time/money to do it....
Has anyone been keeping a list of errata and feature requests? I'm not subscribed to the other list Chris mentioned, so anything that's gone on over there I haven't heard of yet.