[osis-core] The future of the OSIS web site

Kirk Lowery klowery at whi.wts.edu
Thu Sep 14 05:28:23 MST 2006

Friends,

This autumn I will be doing a major upgrade of the Institute's web server.

Since the OSIS website (http://whi.wts.edu/OSIS) has not been utilized
much, nor has anyone expressed a need for its services, I am reluctant
to undergo the considerable effort to migrate the site to the upgraded
system.

Do not mistake me: I'm willing to migrate the site, but only if I'm
convinced it will serve a useful purpose.

The osis-* email lists will be migrated to the new system and will
continue (seamlessly, I hope).

Comments?

Blessings,

Kirk