[osis-core] Quick OOo-XML question

Coby Ingram oomingmaks at netscape.com
Sun Oct 15 12:15:29 MST 2006

Friends--

There was some discussion on this list in the past about using
OpenOffice as an XML editor for OSIS texts.  Nothing conclusive.  I
remember someone asking if a stylesheet was in the works to help convert
OSIS to a verifiable form...

My interest is in importing OSIS texts into OpenOffice to be read and
browsed.  That means no tags showing, but all tags in some working form.
So you could browse links, look up verses, etc.

It seems like this could use an existing tool; the question is, do you
know of one?

To make the picture clearer; I want to put Portable OpenOffice and the
texts on a CD-RW or memory stick, so I can study and write (storing
files on the device) on my limited-access computer at work.

Thanks,

Coby
coby at peru.com