[osis-core] Re: [osis-user] class vs type

Todd Tillinghast todd at snowfallsoftware.com
Sat Mar 11 21:53:32 MST 2006

Patrick,

I would be in favor of regularly scheduled releases.

I would anticipate that many within Bible societies would prefer to see
fewer updates/changes because there could be perception that they have a
lot to keep up from a learning perspective and that the standard is not
stable (always changing).  I think backwards compatibility would be the
key to addressing these concerns.

Perhaps one major release every year and a minor release 6 months offset
with two "fixes" releases in between?

Todd