[osis-core] semantics of <divineName>?

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Tue Jun 13 13:24:00 MST 2006

Chris,

Sorry for the delayed response! I picked up your original post after
seeing you mention it again.

Agree, the current situation at least as represented in the manual is
ambiguous.

DM, can you send a list of the types that we would need on <divineName>
to cure this problem?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick