[osis-core] Lexicon Excerpt

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 16 01:34:03 MST 2005

Hello Gentlemen,

	Looking forward to seeing you in a few days!  I'd like to post a very
mainstream, very basic, very real-world lexicon/concordance excerpt for
your review.  Please note the data components present, NOT the OSIS
(though valid) markup.  I realize that many will want to tackle the
likes of an Unabridged Liddell and Scott, but I'd love for us to start
with elegant markup for something basic, and work our way up.  Again,
please ignore the OSIS markup (or lack thereof) in this example.

http://crosswire.org/~scribe/naslexexcerpt.xml

I've just arrived in Philadelphia for ETS this week, if any of you will
be here, I'd love to get together.  Feel free to call.  I have a minivan
rental!

	-Troy A. Griffitts
	602.628.7771