[osis-core] RE: Revue Past mail isues from 8/28/2004

Todd Tillinghast todd at contentframeworks.com
Tue Sep 14 07:15:10 MST 2004

Kees, Patrick, Chris, Jeff and Jim,

We are trying to sort out what a number of UBS Bible book codes mean and
what OSIS Bible book name they map to.  Up to PssSol (the OSIS Bible
book name) everything is nicely mapped but for the ones listed below It
is not clear if they are different works or just things that overlap or
are the same as one of the others only have a different traditional
name.

Fred has made a list of UBS Bible book names (after the basic 66), can
any of you help fill in the rest of the puzzle?

Should some of these use the same OSIS Bible book name and simply be
identified as a different work?

(As background Fred Mellings of Wycliffe Associates-UK and I have been
wrestling with a number of UBS Bible book names and how they map to OSIS
Bible book names)

Todd