[osis-core] Chapter title

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Oct 28 04:28:32 MST 2004

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Cutting to Chapter title:
>
> Jim_Albright at wycliffe.org wrote:
>> I think value="chapter" would work
>>

> So adding chapter to osisTitles would cover this case?

This was in OSIS 1.0. We dropped it because it was deemed redundant.

If you have an element and it has a child <title> element, then the type
of the <title> element would always be the type of its parent. So
(according to our logic at the time we dropped book/chapter/section/...
as title types) <title> children should just be assumed to be titles of
their parent's types, thus allowing us to use type on <title> for other
things like 'main' and 'sub'.

--Chris