[osis-core] RE: osis-core (2)

Kees F de Blois kdeblois at ubs-icap.org
Thu Oct 14 00:45:15 MST 2004

Hi Fred and others,

I hope to be there myself. Alan Conner and I are in the process of planning
a meeting with Steve deRose (chairman of the OSIS-group) just before CTC. We
are in the process of developing a publishing assistant in Paratext which
will output Scripture text in XML for use with the WebeX UltraXML software
(a new typesetting tool). It is vital that we agree on a best practice OSIS
markup for basic Bibles. I realize there are other issues to be discussed,
but -as far as I know- the OSIS core group is not planning to meet this
fall.

Greetings,

Kees