[osis-core] date format

Steven J. DeRose sderose at acm.org
Thu Nov 11 12:18:14 MST 2004

Possible problem with monthly/weekly/yearly is what calendar... Like,
say, a book of readings for days of the Hebrew month. then again,
we're kinda biased toward our date system anyway.

Would reducing the number of prefixes make sense, by having a
'cyclic.' one, with sub-types following for the unit on which the
dates cycle?

    cyclic.month.1

would locate a reading for the first day of each month?

Just a thought.