[osis-core] Colophon for Bibles using OSIS

Patrick Durusau Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org
Tue May 25 08:16:23 MST 2004

Guys,

Lunging towards the end of the month to complete the OSIS Users Manual
and next release so expect a lot of posts over the next several days.
Actually I will be on the road, Wednesday - Friday but hope to keep the
output level fairly high.

First a fairly simple question:

Any objections to the following being suggested/recommended for Bibles
that use OSIS at some point:

"This edition facilitated by the Open Scripture Information Standard
(OSIS), http://www.bibletechnologies.net/."

No complusion to use it but I think we should suggest it as a "best
practice."

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org