[osis-core] Samples?

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:58:45 -0500

Guys,

If you have any samples you want included and don't think I have them or
may not know where to look for them, feel free to sent snippets for
inclusion in the manual.

Made a lot of progress on it today and tomorrow I am concentrating on
beefing up the examples, etc. Some prose too but expect to pull 10-12
hours on it alone tomorrow.

So, now is the time.

Oh, BTW, hope to have an internal release of the schema to everyone by
tomorrow night. Sure it will be incomplete/inaccurate, etc. but at least
that will give everyone something to say at the Friday conference call. ;-)

Next release, just for those of you who need it for your SEC filings,
will be osisCore.2.1.xsd.

Hope everyone is having a great day!