[osis-core] style note

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:54:16 -0500

Guys,

More of a note on the document style but thought you might be interested.

Rather than the titles of divs saying what they are about, I am using
the element names, for example, under header, you find the sub-divs of
revisionDesc, work and workPrefix, so that if you are looking at the
schema or one of those ghastly XML editors, you can find your way to the
appropriate place in the manual. Using the same camelCase that they will
see from the elements.

A small thing undoubtedly but I suspect it will improve the usability of
the manual.

Not original to me. The OpenOffice XML Format specification, soon to be
made public, does something similar.

Hope everyone is having a great day!