[osis-core] German Bible names

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:07:34 -0500

> Patrick,
>
> These would become (pending approval of what has already been proposed):
>
> Bible.de.Luther.1534
> Bible.de.Luther.1912
> Bible.de.Luther.1984

Actually the Users Manual now says:

> All Bible Edition codes must have the language code for the target
> language in question, then a colon, then the abbreviation shown
> here.

These are standard abbreviations and not osisIDs.

I was thinking of them as the osisWork attribute values on a work
element, which gives me a shorthand to refer back to the work element.

Am I forgetting something important?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick