[osis-core] Very rough notes from meetings of 2004-01-30

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:49:45 -0700 (MST)

I didn't see this in the meeting minutes (though I may have missed it) but
we agreed to add an annotateRef value to the enumerated values for the <q>
element.

I realized that I had actually suggested we use the value "annotant" for
this new value.  My email to osis-user, in which this value was proposed,
is available in the OSIS Users' Manual Bug List (#96).  I think this is
the correct value, consistent with our previous use of "annotant" and
"annotateRef", since it is what is being annotated, rather than a
reference to what is being annotated.

Now... that said, I think Troy may wish to voice some other objections....

--Chris