[osis-core] Selah

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:25:00 -0600

Kirk,

My problem is that when I look in the toolbox I don't find a tool that
readily addresses the markup need.

I agree that some people may not want/need to do anything special with
it, but there are a reasonable number of others that do make a clear
distinction between selah and other text.

Are you suggesting that the text "selah" is not in original text?  If so
what was in the original text that leads translators to put a "selah" in
the translated work?

Todd