[osis-core] Inconsistent use of type on date

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:49:22 -0400

Steve,

OK, thus dateCT would have the following attributes:

<xs:attribute name="type" type="calendar" use="optional" default="ISO"/>
<xs:attribute name="event" type="xs:string" use="optinal"/> (added)
<xs:attributeGroup ref="globalWithoutType"/>
<xs:attribute name="canonical" type="xs:boolean" use="optional"/>
<xs:attribute name="TEIform" fixed="date"/>

And the docs suggests values for "event" or explain its usage?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick