[osis-core] Selah

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:53:52 -0400

Todd,

Curious because the NRSV is not consistent.

Look at Ps. 77,

Selah, v. 3 separate line

Selah v. 9 same line as other text

Selah v. 15 same line as other text

If I were doing line markup, I would just include it in a line and if I
wanted to distinguish it, then use seg. Same for other container elements.

If the user wants to key off of it for special presentation, noting that
in all cases it is justified to the right margin, need to enclose in <seg>.

Does that help?

Hope you are having a great day!