[osis-core] catchWord, add osisRef attribute

Steven J. DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:12:49 -0400

At 12:51 PM -0600 9/15/03, Todd Tillinghast wrote:
>It is not uncommon for a catch word to be a series of ellipsis separated
>phrases.  In those cases the osisRef might be more accurately expressed
>as a set of osisRefs.
>
>This may be to much a complication but I think is worth considering.

Or, we could allow multiple catchWord elements right together,
perhaps with an <ellipsis/> between, or with a grouping above them
that implies there can be gaps between?

Or, to quote somebody famous, "This may be to much a complication but