[osis-core] Date problems....

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 08:13:06 -0400

Todd,

OK, after some sleep, I see what you are talking about, I think.

Are you saying this is a problem with XML Schema regexes or with the
regexes you are using in your application?

Seems to me, without checking, in the middle of something at the moment,
that a regex should match

[chars + whitespace]

differently from

[chars + whitespace] [chars + whitespace] [chars + whitespace]

Note that I am not matching whitespace but each entire expression.

Requires better regex handling than simply splitting on whitespace.

Does that help or am I still missing the issue?

Hope you are having a great day!