[osis-core] Date problems....

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:56:16 -0400

> Patrick,
>
> When making annotationRef a list of osisRef patterns we are going to
> have a problem in that we allow white space within the string match for
> a grain Esth.4.14@s:[It could].
>
> In order make a list we should not allow there to be a space character.

Sorry, it has been a long day and that went by rather fast.

Why does the space in Esth.4.14s:[It could] cause a problem? (I may be
zoning on the issue you are raising so could you give a fuller example?)

The space can only occur within [....] or between the osisRefs, which I
would think are distinguishable? Or are you saying there should be some
other delimiter character between the osisRefs other than a space?

BTW, does anyone have any comments on other parts of the minutes? I plan
on reaching the schema for editing by this weekend.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick