[osis-core] list archive?

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:54:42 -0400

He'll be doing more than asking for markup advice: we'll
be setting de-facto markup standards or best practices because
-- well -- that's the kind of OSIS that the editor outputs.

The other option would be for him to forward any such matters
to me and for me to send them to the list if I think it
appropriate.  Unless I hear otherwise, I guess that's what I'll
do.

-Harry