[osis-core] osisCore.1.9.9.7 - enumerated types for <identifier>

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:23:20 -0700

Patrick,

As we discussed, I was misreading the schema relative to post you are
responding to.

I am not sure what DOI is for.

As for URI and URL, do we need both?  Isn't a URL an URI?  Why not URN
as well?