[osis-core] declaring identifiers/subjects and types thereon

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:11:36 -0700

Sounds ok to me, but if Todd really uses:

<identifier type="fba">Bible.es.RVR.1960</identifier>

I would contend that no software would recognize this as the OSIS
identifier for this work.

He would also need a:

<identifier type="OSIS">Bible.es.RVR.1960</identifier>

	-Troy.