xsl:space issues: fixed Re: [osis-core] osisCore.1.9.9 attached!

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:33:27 -0400

Greetings!

Returned

<xs:attribute ref="xml:space" use="optional"/> to

global*Type.

Note that the only places without global*Type, are osis and osisCorpus
and I did not add the attribute there.

Got up really late, or rather got up on time and then took a nap, so
getting a late start today. Not sure why I was that tired but feel
fairly fresh so should be fairly productive today.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great day!