[osis-core] 1.9.7 attached!

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 06:28:12 -0400

Todd,

About to break for a morning nap but first:

Todd Tillinghast wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> See below.

<snip>

> Am I correct that we still say xml:lang="x-SIL-JVN" for Ethnolog codes,
> but simply use the two or three letter codes for the ISO cases?

Yes.

>>osisGenType:
>>
>>Used on subject, osisIdentifier, POS, lemma and morph.
>>
>>Structure: prefix refers to work, followed by any combination of
>>letters, numbers, plus _ (underscore), - (hyphen), . (period), or :
>>(colon). (NameChar)
>>
>>Regex: <xs:pattern
>>value="(((\p{L}|\p{N}|_)+)((\.(\p{L}|\p{N}|_)+)*)+:)(\c)*"/>
>>

> Am I correct in my understanding that lemma, etc... are xs:list
> (whitespace separated identifiers) of the above regex?
>
> Should we allow ":" and "|" in the regex?

":" is allowed by (\c), "|" is not.

Troy said he was fine if we can have spaces and not use the "|".

Troy did caution that there could be lemmas, morphology or POS that uses
spaces that he was not aware of. Neither Steve nor I could think of such
cases but if they exist, users manual will say to convert spaces into
underscores.

Will check the regex after my nap.

Hope everyone is having a great day!