[osis-core] xml:lang

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:23:24 -0600

Chris,

Assuming the diglot is represented as an OSIS document and not simply a
rendering of two separate OSIS documents, there would be an xml:lang on
the largest grain element that contains the specific language as they go
back and forth.  I would also think it would be reasonable to put the
"primary" language as <osisText xml:lang="primary language">.

Is this your thinking as well?