[osis-core] xml:lang

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:11:48 -0700

Todd,

I guess I don't quite follow.  I think xml:lang on <osisText> should be
equal to the value of <language type="IETF" use="base">, if both are
present.  It's certainly handy, as Patrick notes, but I don't understand
why it's necessary to require xml:lang on <osisText>.

I have no real reason to object to requiring it though, either.