[osis-core] Regex bug repaired!

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:53:43 -0400

Guys,

Just a quick note to let you know I found the bug on the osisRefType
problem.

Turns out that in addition to:

	<xs:simpleType name="osisRefType">
		       <xs:list itemType="osisRefRegex"/>
	</xs:simpleType>

I had:

<xs:simpleType name="annotateRefType">
		       <xs:list itemType="osisRefType"/>
	</xs:simpleType>

Which is a list calling a list, so error was correct, but put me back
out at the regex.

That is what Topologi meant by circular (I guess, not really circular to
  me).

Changed the second one to directly call osisRefRegex and it all
validates, well, except for the importing namespace, etc. but those I
think I can fix fairly easily. The other one was really worrisome.

Should be sending out 1.9.4 later this morning.

Hope everyone is having a great day!