[osis-core] paragraph break defended once again.

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:32:36 -0700

Patrick,
	Nope, I agree with you that ANY recognized mechanism is better than
none.  I just don't feel 'x-p' is considered recognized.

I would be happy with adding 'p' to type for milestone, OR if maybe some
would find it easier to swallow if we didn't mentally associate the 'p'
element by using the same name,

type="paragraphBreak" or "pb" would be just as acceptable to me.  It's
the 'x-' that I'm not happy with.