[osis-core] Back in the saddle!

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:31:56 -0400

Guys,

Sorry 'bout dropping off the face of the earth last weekend! Mainly over
the cold and cough, well almost. Back from my trip to University of
Kentucky so now wading through all the backlog of email.

In terms of schedule, for the schema, I will try to release another beta
tomorrow, probably late in the day. That will involve going through all
the pending posts and as I make changes, I will post the changes (prior
to issuing the schema) to the list.

Note posting the changes to the list does not necessarily mean we have
all agreed, I will just be posting what I think is a way forward. Don't
have to respond then or be forever lost but early responses are encouraged.

By Sunday, I hope to have most of your comments and we can try to reach
an consensus on any open items.

How does Tuesday sound for the release date? October 14th? Late in the
day? Should give us enough time to bang fairly hard on any last minute
changes.

Note that after this release I will be turning to the User's manual
almost exclusively (barring any show stopping typos/errors in the schema).

That seems like the next big thing we need to get out of the way.

Well, back to clearing the backlog of mail and other things I need to
get out.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!