[osis-core] mixed type error on lgCT

Sat, 4 Oct 2003 12:25:37 -0600

Patrick,

The following should make <lg> not mixed="false" while still allowing
other elements derived from <milestonable> to be remain mixed="true"

<!-- don't say anything about mixed so other complex types can derive by
extension and declare either mixed="false" or mixed="true".

<xs:complexType name="milestoneable">
	<xs:attribute name="sID" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>
	<xs:attribute name="eID" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>
</xs:complexType>

<!-- mixed="false" added -->
<xs:complexType name="lgCT" mixed="false">
	<xs:complexContent>
	<xs:extension base="milestoneable">

Other complex types are already stated to be mixed="true" (should be
completely verified).