[osis-core] default ref system?

Sat, 4 Oct 2003 12:25:21 -0600

Patrick,

Whey not define the default reference system to be named "Bible".  Most
people don't even know there are multiple reference systems so there is
no reason to confuse the issue for 90% or more users.  Also "Bible"
would be backward compatible.

As far as what the content of the default reference system should be, I
have no objection to using the values in the NRSV.  I do NOT think we
should call it anything related to the name NRSV (even if we don't call
it simply "Bible").

At present we still have not way to express the set of values that
define a reference system.  It the point of the discussion related to
what we will put in the users manual?