[osis-core] namespaces and complexTypes

Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:20:48 -0600

Patrick,

In the case of the osis element it is defined as a named element as it
was in OSIS 1.5.

It would be interesting to test making osisText a named element based on
the existing name complex type and use the named osisText element in the
named osis element and see what the impact is.  (Will a prefix be
required on osis and osisText OR only a prefix required on osisText and
a default allowed on osis.)

I will see if I can test this out tonight.