[osis-core] Topologi editor reports: Re: FW: <osis:osis> vs <osis>.

Wed, 01 Oct 2003 10:34:29 -0400

> Patrick,
>
> As requested I have attached two samples one that works and one that
> does not work but should.
>
> I have attached two files that are the same with the exception of the
> "osis:" prefix in <osis:osis> and
> xmlns="http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace" vs
> xmlns:osis=http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace.
>
> It should be valid to use <osis> with a default namespace of
> xmlns=http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace but it does
> not validate.
>
> In osisCore.1.5.xsd we had the namespace and we had the requirement that
> elements had to be qualified.  The strange thing is that we did not
> change anything from osisCore.1.5.xsd to osisCore.1.9.xsd that should
> impact this.

Clipped the attachments to save space.

The Topologi markup editor reports the first two errors for the sample
that works in XMLSpy and the first two plus the third error for the one
that does not work in XMLSpy.

Looks like we did well to not release yesterday!

Errors are as follows:

(1 of 2) Schema problem: Error for type 'Duplicate attribute space found
'.  Duplicate attribute uses with the same name and target namespace are
specified.  Name of duplicate attribute use is '{1}'.

(2 of 2) Schema problem: Error for type 'lgCT'.  The content type of a
derived type and that of its base must both be mixed or element-only.

(3 of 3) Invalid content starting with element 'osisText'. The content
should match '(("":osisCorpus){0-1}|("":osisText){0-1})'.

Will try to track these down and report back later today.

Hope everyone is having a great day!