[osis-core] <resp>

Wed, 01 Oct 2003 10:06:58 -0400

Todd,

I am not sure this would be in the current user's manual or in a
supplemental technical manual. Not likely to be encountered by the
average user.

My suggestion would be as a "best practice" to put the encoding
practices in the header under <description>. There one can define what
regex is found in "resp" for example, the one I listed being only a
suggested form. There could be others. Not very likely to be able to
automatically extract encoding practices from a description so I don't
see any harm in having it in free text.

Hope you are having a great day!