[osis-core] transChange in title

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:17:09 -0500

Troy,

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Hey guys, it seems we are not allowing transChange in title.  For Psalm
> headings, I've been encoding these with <title>.  Is this not correct?
> If it is correct, we need to allow all canon text markup like
> transChange, I think.

Sad but true. transChange is not allowed in title. Nor does title have a
likely child that would be a work around.

Congratulations Troy! Bug #1 for the OSIS 2.0 release!

Will start a file with date, number, submitter, bug description,
proposed fix, fix entered.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick