[osis-core] NRSVA?

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:01:22 -0500

Guys,

In the user's manual, Section 4, XML and OSIS declaration, we list as
reserved the names for the major reference systems.

First on the list is: NRSVA: New Revised Standard Version with
Apocrypha. Do you think anyone will be confused by not seeing the
standard, NRSV? Or should I insert a remark that this is the same as
NRSV, except that it also contains the Apocrypha?

Hope everyone is having a great day!