[osis-core] Section 11.2 Dramatic texts

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:15:26 -0500

Greetings,

Still doing the once over scan and noted the players in the castList for
Job with amusement. Was not my doing but I am keeping silent to protect
the innocent/guilty. ;-)

Does anyone think this will be found offensive? Kinda a rare question
for me, given that I suggested the SBL simply "ride down" scholars who
object to our placing manuscript images online but on the other hand I
realize there are likely users who are more sensitive on some of these
issues than I am.

The point being that I want people to use the manual and not start
debates about the "theology" or stray comments on it.

As I said I thought it was rather amusing but then I have a high
tolerance for satire. ;-)

Hope everyone is having a great day!