[osis-core] Yet another beta on formatting

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 15:25:58 -0600

Okay, I checked Merriam-Webster again and found I had mis-read the entry
last night.  Troy's right, all mentions of "bible" should be "Bible"
(titlecased)--even when referring to a common noun.  (It's still overly
defensive hypercorrection, but it's hypercorrection that has moved into
the real of tradition, I guess.)

--Chris