[osis-core] Yet another beta on formatting

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sat, 01 Nov 2003 13:54:22 -0700

Hey guys!  I validate.

Only 1 gripe.  IMO, all instances of 'bible' where we mean THE Bible
should be capitalized.  We are not referring to any bound canon, but The
Christian Bible proper.  It also shows an irreverence that we don't wish
to portray to our users.

	-Troy.